The Art Of Timing
Here are some tips to savor the full beauty of your fragrance and prolong its longevity:
How To Make Your Perfume Last Longer
TAKE A SHOWER OR BATH AFTER APPLYING
To fully enjoy the beauty of your fragrance, it is recommended to apply it on dry skin.
MOISTURIZE YOUR SKIN
Consider applying the fragrance after moisturizing your skin
CHOOSE THE RIGHT POINTS
Apply perfume to the pulse points.
Pulse points, such as the wrists, neck, behind the ears, and the inner elbows, have a slightly higher temperature than the rest of the body. The warmth of these areas helps to activate and release the fragrance more efficiently, allowing it to project and envelop your surroundings.
DON'T RUB YOUR WRISTS
After applying perfume to your wrist, it's best to resist the urge to rub it in.
APPLY WITH DISTANCE
When spraying your AEM Parfum or Eau de Toilette, Hold the bottle 5 to 7 inches away from the skin.
SPRAY ON YOUR HAIR
Hair is a great carrier for fragrance, as it can hold the scent longer than the skin. To enjoy the extended fragrance experience on your hair, you can apply a small amount of perfume directly or spray it onto a hairbrush. This method helps to avoid direct contact with the alcohol content, which can potentially damage and dry out your hair. It's recommended to apply the fragrance on freshly washed hair to ensure a clean canvas and prevent any interference from natural oils that could alter the scent.
Remember to apply the Fragrance on freshly washed hair.
DON'T SPRAY ON YOUR CLOTHES
The fragrance can leave some stains on your clothes and jewelry.
* KEEP YOUR FRAGRANCES AWAY FROM THE SUN
- Store your perfumes in a dark place without rapid changes and temperature.
- Do not store them in the bathroom or other damp, warm, or two light places. You can store the fragrances in your closet, or on a vanity table.
- But make sure that your perfume is far from the light.
- You can also keep your perfume in the box they originally come in. It will prevent them from damaging.